Your Big Friend in the Morning..........
I have launch a new webpage -- please visit: The WNAX Report with the stories and issues you should know about -- to get you through the day! There is fun stuff, too.
One more website: The Trips Page! Putting together/hosting trips is my hobby job at WNAX. Click on the page and find a trip for your vacation destination!
I was born in Grand Island, Nebraska, graduated from Ansley High School and was spanked and spanked and SPANKED as a kid... and it still didn't help.
No, am not REALLY Steve Crawford the Boston Red Sox Pitcher.... but I do a pretty good impersonation!
I've worked at radio stations in Grand Island, Hastings, Kearney, and Omaha, Nebraska – before coming to Yankton in 2004, I was in Salina, Kansas for 8 years.
I live with my wife Jennifer and have 3 boys - Jared, Zach and Josh.
Feel free to browse through pictures from my various trips over the last year...
- We spent 5 days at Chicago's Wrigley Field as the Twins were in town.
- Our July White Sox / Twins weekend at the Metrodome
- Our trip to NYC: NYC Travelers, Flight 93 Memorial / Gettysburg, Plymouth Rock & Boston, New York City.
- Last regular season Twins games in the Metrodome: Central Division Champs!
- Monday Night Football -- Vikings vs. Packers
- Steve & Jennifer's excellent adventure to Pittsburgh
- Huskers upset Sooners in Lincoln!
- SDSU / Vikings weekend
Ponca wins the State Title!