July 12-16 OR 14-18, 2013
Go to New York City with WNAX and enjoy 5 days and 4 nights of New York City -- OR stay two more days and make it a 7-day, 6-night trip!
If you are a baseball fan, the Minnesota Twins will be playing at Yankee Stadium July 12, 13 & 14! You can BE THERE!
Fly from Omaha to NYC and get ALL of the following:
- Visit the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island
- View NYC from the top of the Empire State Building at MIDNIGHT!
- Visit the 911 Memorial
- Endless people watch in Times Square
- Get up and see live Morning News Programs, such as "The Today Show", "Good Morning America" and "Fox & Friends"
- Visit the Museum of Art
- Go on a Hudson River Cruise
- Shop at historic Macys Department Store
- Explore Grand Central Station
- 3-day Hop on, Hop off bus ticket
- Uptown, Downtown and night tours
- Ride the subway
- See a Broadway Show (tickets are extra/optional)
- Tour Yankee Stadium (depending on availability and extra/optional)
- Minnesota Twins vs. New York Yankees 12th, 13th & 14th -- tickets are extra/optional)
- 4 nights stay at hotel close to Times Square
- Flying in with Steve Crawford (who will share his favorite NYC sites)
- Airport transfer to and from the hotel
The 5-day, 4-night trip (July 12-16 or July 14-18) is $1,699 per person double, triple & quad; $2,099 single.
Make this a 7-day, 6-night trip (July 12-18) for just $2,099 per person double, triple & quad; $2,599 single.
If you have questions or would like to book the trip, call 605-857-0753 or 800-843-0089 or email email@example.com !