04/01/2014 - 04/02/2014
The Super Baseball Getaway!
This is a 10-day, 9-night getaway to Minneapolis, Milwaukee, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Canton, Detroit and St. Louis! You’ll see 9 games at 7 different stadiums in 10 days!
This trip picks up in Yankton, Vermillion and Sioux Falls.
Friday July 25 Twins-White Sox 7:10
Travel 6 hours to Minneapolis
Saturday July 26 Brewers-Mets 6:10
Travel 5 hours to Milwaukee
After game, travel 1 1/2 hours to Chicago
Sunday July 27 Cubs-Cardinals TBD
Possible night game
Monday July 28 Cubs-Rockies 7:05
Visit Aquarium in morning (See Pictures)
Visit Science & Industry Museum afternoon
Tuesday July 29 Reds-D-backs 7:10
Travel 5 hours to Cincinnati
Visit Reds Hall of Fame
Wednesday July 30 Indians-Mariners 7:05
Travel 4 hours to Cleveland
Visit Rock ‘n Roll Hall of Fame
Thursday July 31 Tigers-White Sox 7:10
Travel 1 hour to Canton
Visit Pro Football Hall of Fame
Travel 3 hours to Detroit
Friday Aug 1 Cardinals-Brewers 7:15
Travel 8 hours to St. Louis
Saturday Aug 2 Cardinals-Brewers 6:15
Visit Budweiser Brewery
Visit Gateway Arch
Sunday Aug 3 Head Home!
- Motor coach transportation
- 9 nights stay
- Tickets to 9 games
- Go to the top of Willis (Sears) Tower
- Ticket to Science and Industry Museum in Chicago
- Ticket to Shedd Aquarium in Chicago
- Visit Navy Pier & Lincoln Park Zoo
- Tour Budweiser Brewery in St. Louis and Gateway Arch (time permitting)
- Ticket to Pro Football Hall of Fame in Canton
- Ticket to Rock ‘n Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland
Price: $1,799 per person double; $1,699 triple; $1,599 per person quad; $2,199 single.
Save $100 per person if you sign up before May 1st!
To book this trip call 800-843-0089 or ask questions by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org !