08/28/2015 - 09/01/2015
This is a 5-day, 4-night flyaway to San Francisco and one of my FAVORITE trips!
- Round trip air
- 4 awesome nights at a hotel at Fisherman’s Wharf
- Explore San Fran with Steve Crawford
- Ferry ride/visit to Alcatraz
- Walk or ride across the Golden Gate Bridge
- World famous Pier 39
- Sea lion watching
- Dip your feet into the Pacific Ocean
- Enjoy a San Francisco Giants baseball game
- Ride the trolley
- Tour Downtown
- Awesome night tour
- The Golden Gate Park Tour
- Golden Gate Bridge & Sausalito Tour
- Muir Woods Redwoods National Monument Tour
- 100’s of restaurants close to hotel
- Ticket to board a WWII Liberty Ship: the Jeremiah O’Brien
- Ticket to tour USS Pampanito (submarine)
- Breakfast at Bistro Boudin with Steve Crawford
- Evening dinner with Steve Crawford
Price: $1,899 per person double; $1,799 per person triple; $1,749 per person quad; $2,399 single.
To book the trip or to ask questions, call 605-857-0753 or email email@example.com !
You’ll also see sea lions!