Thursday, October 24th 2013 - 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Mount Marty College
The Noon Forums at Mount Marty have recently been set. Each Thursday on the Yankton campus presenters give a talk on a variety of topics. The events are held over the lunch hour in the South Dining Room of Roncalli and are free and open to the public. Brown bag lunches are welcomed and visitors are also welcome to purchase food in the cafeteria.
Fall 2013 Schedule:
- Oct 24 Shelly Luger, “Service Learning and Cultural Immersion on the Rosebud Reservation”
- Oct 31 Dr. Theresa Lafferty, “Qumran and The Dead Sea Scrolls: Archaeology in the 20th Century”
- Nov 7 Michael Sprong, “Dorothy Day and the Catholic Worker Tradition: Our Yankton Connection”
- Nov 14 Dagmar Hoxie, Carol and Bruce Meyer, “The Yankton Area Banquet”
- Nov 21 Dr. Michael Pietila, “Sleep and Academic Performance: Don’t Take It for Granted”
For more information on Mount Marty College events, please visit www.mtmc.edu.