07/14/2013 - 07/18/2013
Go to New York City with WNAX and enjoy 5 days and 4 nights of New York City — OR stay two more days and make it a 7-day, 6-night trip!
If you are a baseball fan, the Minnesota Twins will be playing at Yankee Stadium July 12, 13 & 14! You can BE THERE!
Fly from Omaha to NYC and get ALL of the following:
Visit the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island
View NYC from the top of the Empire State Building at MIDNIGHT!
Visit the 911 Memorial
Endless people watch in Times Square
Get up and see live Morning News Programs, such as “The Today Show”, “Good Morning America” and “Fox & Friends”
- Visit the Museum of Art
- Go on a Hudson River Cruise
- Shop at historic Macys Department Store
- Explore Grand Central Station
- 3-day Hop on, Hop off bus ticket
- Uptown, Downtown and night tours
- Ride the subway
- See a Broadway Show (tickets are extra/optional)
- Tour Yankee Stadium (depending on availability and extra/optional)
- Minnesota Twins vs. New York Yankees 12th, 13th & 14th — tickets are extra/optional)
- 4 nights stay at hotel close to Times Square
- Flying in with Steve Crawford (who will share his favorite NYC sites)
- Airport transfer to and from the hotel
The 5-day, 4-night trip (July 12-16 or July 14-18) is $1,699 per person double, triple & quad; $2,099 single.
Make this a 7-day, 6-night trip (July 12-18) for just $2,099 per person double, triple & quad; $2,599 single.
If you have questions or would like to book the trip, call 605-857-0753 or 800-843-0089 or email firstname.lastname@example.org!