07/01/2014 - 07/06/2014
Go to the city that never sleeps! Spend 6 days and 5 nights with Steve Crawford and let him show you the town! We have extended our NYC trip an extra day to make sure you see “almost” everything! This will be our BEST New York trip yet! You will stay at the historic Hotel Edison just a few steps from Times Square!
Book today and save $200 per person off price below! This is a VERY limited offer!
What you get:
- Round trip air from Omaha
- 6-days, 5-nights at Hotel Edison (Steps from Times Square)
- Airport transfer to and from hotel
- 24 hour access with Steve Crawford or other guide
- Tour Radio City Music Hall
- Tour Madame Tussauds Wax Museum
- Statue of Liberty Ferry/Ellis Island Ticket
- Ticket to the Empire State Building Observation Deck
- Tour Rockefeller Center
- Hop on, Hop off bus tickets (3 days of access)
- Uptown Tour
- Downtown Tour
- Night Tour
- Ticket to 911 Memorial & Museum
- See Ed Sullivan Theatre — home of the David Letterman Show
- Early morning visit to TODAY Show, Fox & Friends and Good Morning America
- Tour of the Federal Reserve (Seating very limited and must be requested at the time of booking the trip)
- Ride the Staten Island Ferry
- Ticket to the Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum ($25)
- Yankees Game ($75)
- Yankee Stadium tour ($25)
- The Broadway Show Wicked ($140)
- Other Broadway Shows (Various prices)
Tuesday, July 1st
Fly Omaha to NYC Lunch in Times Square/Explore Check in at hotel Take Subway to Yankee Stadium Yankees vs. Rays (Optional/$75 Extra) (7:05 start) Or take in a show/explore Times Square
Wednesday, July 2nd
Early morning visit to TODAY Show and Fox & Friends Tour Radio City Music Hall Lunch On your own tour at Madame Tussuds wax Museum Or Yankees vs. Rays (Optional/$75 Extra) (1:05 start) Dinner Broadway Show (Wicked Optional/$140 Extra)
Thursday, July 3rd
Hop on, Hop off bus Downtown tour 10:30am 911 Memorial and Museum Lunch On your own tour at Rockefeller Center Dinner Night tour 10pm Walk to Empire State Building/Observation Deck
Friday, July 4th
Visit television morning shows (Live shows each Friday morning) Hop on, Hop off Downtown tour Statue of Libery/Ellis Island Lunch United Nations Tour (Optional/Extra $16) Dinner Macy’s 4th of July Fireworks
Saturday, July 5th
Hop on, Hop off Uptown Tour Yankee Stadium Tour ($25 extra If possible) or Mike Huckabee Show (If possible) Broadway Show (Optional/$140 Extra) Visit Grand Central Station
Sunday, July 6th
On your own tour of Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum (Optional/$25 Extra) Shuttle to airport Fly home
Your trip will be hosted by WNAX’s Steve Crawford. Steve will be available for questions/directions every step of the way.
Price: $1,999 per person double; $1,899 per person triple; $1,799 per person quad; $2,599 per person single. (Please add $50 per person if you wish to purchase trip insurance.)
Book TODAY and save $200 per person!
***The entire trip amount is due when booking the trip.
***Trip insurance kicks in if there is illness, injury or death in the family.
***Prices can change at any time without notice.
***Meals are not included
Call 800-843-0089 to book your trip today! OR email email@example.com to ask questions!