07/15/2015 - 07/20/2015
Go to the city that never sleeps!
Spend 6 days and 5 nights with Steve Crawford and let him show you the town! You’ll see “almost” everything! This will be our BEST New York trip yet! You will stay at the historic Hotel Edison just a few steps from Times Square!
What you get:
- Round trip air from Omaha, possibly from Sioux Falls
- 6-days, 5-nights at Edison Hotel just steps from Times Square
- Airport transfer to and from hotel
- 24 hour access with Steve Crawford
- Tour Radio City Music Hall
- Tour Madame Tussauds Wax Museum
- Statue of Liberty Ferry/Ellis Island Ticket
- Ticket to the Empire State Building Observation Deck
- Tour Rockefeller Center
- Hop on, Hop off bus tickets (3 days of access)
- Uptown Tour
- Downtown Tour
- Night Tour
- Ticket to 911 Memorial & Museum
- Early morning visit to TODAY Show, Fox & Friends and Good Morning America
- Tour of the Federal Reserve (Seating very limited and must be requested at the time of booking the trip)
- Take a walk in Central Park
- Ride the Staten Island Ferry
- Ticket to the Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum
- Yankees Game
- Yankee Stadium tour
- A Broadway Show
Dates/Details coming soon!
Your trip will be hosted by WNAX’s Steve Crawford. He will be available for questions/directions every step of the way.
Price: $2,099 per person double; $1,999 per person triple; $1,899 per person quad; $2,699 per person single. (Add $50 per person if you wish to purchase trip insurance.)
Sign up RIGHT NOW and save $200 per person!
***The entire trip amount is due when booking the trip.
***Trip insurance ONLY kicks in if there is illness, injury or death in the family.
***Prices can change at any time without notice.
***Meals are not included
Call 800-843-0089 to book your trip today! OR email firstname.lastname@example.org to ask questions!