07/14/2016 - 07/19/2016
Go to the city that never sleeps!
Spend 6 days and 5 nights with Steve Crawford and let him show you the town! You’ll see darn near everything! This will be our BEST New York trip yet! You will stay at the historic Hotel Edison just a few steps from Times Square!
What you get:
- Round trip air from Omaha….. Also from Sioux Falls, Minneapolis, Des Moines, Kansas City and Fargo (Surcharge possible for cities other than Omaha)
- 6-days, 5-nights at Hotel just steps from Times Square
- Airport transfer to and from hotel
- 24 hour access with Steve Crawford
- Statue of Liberty Ferry/Ellis Island Ticket
- Ticket to 911 Memorial & Museum or One World Trade
- Tour Rockefeller Center
- Early morning visit to TODAY Show, Fox & Friends and Good Morning America
- Uptown Harlem Tour
- Downtown Manhattan Tour
- Night Tour
- Visit Grand Central Station
- **Tour Radio City Music Hall
- **Tour the Top of the Rock
- **Madame Tussauds Wax Museum
- **Ripley’s Believe it or Not
- **Tour the Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum
- **Tour Madison Square Garden
- **Empire State Building Observation Deck
- Ride the subway and go to a New York Yankees game (Optional/extra)
- Tour Yankee Stadium (Optional/extra)
- See a Broadway Show (Optional/extra)
- Take a walk in Central Park
- Go on a carriage ride through Central Park (Optional/Extra)
- Ride the Staten Island Ferry**You pick 3 of the six tours/museums; others are extra.
Your trip will be hosted by WNAX’s Steve Crawford. He will be available for questions/directions every step of the way.
Price: $1,899 per person double; $1,799 per person triple; $1,699 per person quad; $2,499 per person single. (Add $50 per person for trip insurance.)
***The entire amount is due when booking.
***Trip insurance ONLY kicks in if there is illness, injury or death in the family and ONLY covers flight and hotel. Other refunds are possible.
***Prices can change at any time without notice.
***Meals are not included
Call 800-843-0089 to book your trip today! OR email firstname.lastname@example.org to ask questions!