Tuesday, April 15th 2014 - 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
This “Herb Wisdom” workshop will be held on April 15, 2014, at the Community Hall in Center, Nebraska beginning at 6:00 p.m. The cost will be $5.00.
What this workshop will include:
· Learn various types of herbs that can be grown in Nebraska and how to incorporate them into your gardens and outside spaces.
· Find out the healthy benefits of cooking with herbs.
· One health advantage is that herbs are a great way to reduce salt and sugar intake for special diets by adding flavors to your dishes.
· Enjoy the opportunity to try new herbs and recipes!
· Come and see what new flavors you will want to grow this summer!
To pre-register by April 14th or for more information call 402-288-5611.