07/13/2013 - 07/17/2013
Flyway to the Baseball All-Star Game in New York City! This is a 5-day, 4-night trip that takes you to the 2013 Major League Baseball All-Star Game at Citi-Field, home of the New York Mets!
This is a MOST awesome trip for the baseball lover!
Included in this package:
- Round trip air from Omaha to New York City
- Ground transfer to hotel
- 4-nights stay at Hotel Edison, just steps from Times Square
- Tickets to the All-Star Game
- Tickets to the Home Run Derby
- Other tickets to events associated with the All-Star Game
- Tickets to the Minnesota Twins-New York Yankees game on Sunday
- Tickets for a Yankee Stadium Tour
- Hop on, Hop off bus tickets — uptown tour, downtown tour, night tour
- Ferry pass to the Statue of Liberty
- Tickets for the Empire State Building observation deck
- Tickets to the 911 Memorial
- See the Today Show, Good Morning America, Fox & Friends LIVE
- See Grand Central Station
- See the Ed Sullivan Theatre where David Letterman does his show
- Shop at Macys…………… and 100 other things!
- Plus, Steve Crawford will be in NYC to show you around!
Hurry, the first couple to sign up saves $100 per person! Just $2,399 per person double! Regular price is $2,499!
Call Steve Crawford at 605-857-0753 if you want to go! OR email firstname.lastname@example.org!