Advertising Rates Avaliable upon Request: contact Lee Kurtz – email@example.com
Who’s Listening to and clicking on to WNAX?
- Farms were surveyed in 2012: 12,033 were surveyed in 2012. There is an average of 1.51 operators per farm in the listening area. This equals 18,170 Class 1 Farm Operators in the WNAX primary listening area. We reach 11,156 farmers!
- WNAX website: Averages 161,492 visitors each and every month. There is an average of 23,981 unique monthly visitors.
- 5-State Trader listenership: After 5 years of airing, the 5-State Trader has become one of the most popular segments of WNAX! This attracts listeners from all 5 states daily. This is also the 2nd most popular page on our website.
- WNAX offers a strong weekly reach: Almost 61.4% of all P1 Farmer’s listen to WNAX sometime during the week from 5A-7P. Over 39% of all rural people listen to WNAX during the week from 8A-11A. Over 36% listen from 5A-8A.
- WNAX reaches a vital CONSUMER market: Not only are residents of rural counties more likely to use radio over other media, but they also rely more on radio than other media as a source of information. With our legendary farm coverage, focus on weather, unchallenged news credibility, comprehensive sports coverage, and intelligent, issues based talk features, Radio 570/WNAX delivers your consumers from the urban and rural areas in and 150 miles around Yankton. Spendable income that represents a potential gold mine for the smart advertising buyer.
- What market are you trying to reach? WNAX has a strong reach in the five state regions of North Dakota, Minnesota, Iowa, Nebraska and South Dakota. Your account representative can run a listener report for most any area which you want to reach. Reports can be segmented by type of farmer (cattle, hog, soybean, corn, wheat, etc.) Ask for details and let WNAX help you make the most of your marketing dollar.
Information compiled from 2012 Ag Media Research farmer radio listening study.